Wednesday 9 March 2011

Lube Songs

A twitter trend that caught my eye yesterday called "change love to lube songs". So basically you change the word love in a song to lube, immature I know but me and some friends from college compiled a list of lube songs and so far we have 90 (ish) songs! So I shall our list with you:

You give lube a bad name,
Can you feel the lube tonight?
When a man lubes a woman,
Where is the lube?
Crazy in lube,
Lube is all around,
You've got the lube,
Bleeding Lube,
I don't lube you,
A million lube songs,
Lube me for a reason,
I lube you,
Find your lube,
Stop in the name of lube,
And the lube kickstarts again,
The greatest lube of all,
I will always lube you,
Lube the way you lie,
I hate that I lube you,
Make you feel my lube,
Lube in an elevator,
Lube actually,
Sugar baby lube,
My first lube,
She will be lubed,
Lube is in the air,
She's so lubely,
This years lube,
Lube lockdown,
Tonight I'm lubing you,
I'm not in lube,
Lube in this club,
Lube shack,
Lubers in Japan,
Accidentally in lube,
As long as you lube me,
Crazy little thing called lube,
Lube game,
Baby lube,
Easy luber,
DJ's got us falling in lube again,
Endless lube,
Everlasting lube,
Everyday I lube you less and less,
How deep is your lube,
I believe in a thing called lube,
I'll make lube to you,
Your lube is my drug,
If this isn't lube,
Lube machine,
Lay all your lube on me,
Its the falling in lube,
Let me lube you,
Like I lube you,
Make lube in this club,
Lube generation,
This ain't a lube song,
I need your lube,
Belly lube,
Do you lube her,
My lube,
Do you lube me still,
Everybody lubes me,
Got no lube,
My lube is pink,
I want to be lubed,
One lube,
Seasons of lube,
Sexy lube,
Stereo lube,
Summer of lube,
Taking back my lube,
She lubes me not,
Lube drunk,
What is lube,
Teenage lube affair,
The one i lube,
Carpal tunnel of lube,
The power of lube,
Addicted to lube,
To Sir, with lube,
Undercover luber,
What is lube,
Without lube,
Whats lube got to do with it,
You're nobody til somebody lubes you.

Laugh away . .

No comments:

Post a Comment