Thursday 10 March 2011

The swinging of the mood

No specific subject for the blog today really. Today was the day I had been dreading for months, results day. But for a nice change, I didn't end up crying from disappointment, I cried with joy as I had not got a single bad grade and did alot better than I anticipated. Yay! I hope everyone else got what they wanted, or rather what they deserved.

Hugs and congratulations from the tutors who know me best and the people who do too. For then it all to be turned upside down on its head to this horrible mood now. It's not hormonal, nothing of that sort, just because of something so small yet ridiculously annoying!

Men, I really don't know how they do it, I'm open to any suggestions and any convents that are in the area so I can become a nun!

No comments:

Post a Comment